CareFocus Companion Services, a division of Maxim Healthcare, is a semi-national, non-medical care provider. As a trusted elder care provider with multiple locations, CareFocus Companion Services has improved the health and quality of life of patients for over 20 years.
As a growing provider of non-medical related services, CareFocus Companion wanted to extend their reach beyond the main site and target customers in local markets. Their main goal was to gain greater web and community exposure thus generating leads for their local offices.
- Run an SEO analysis and present findings to the management team.
- Perform a competitive analysis and market specific keyword research.
- Develop and deploy localized landing pages for each branch.
- Build high-quality, relevant backlinks.
- Hundreds of new backlinks were created for local office pages.
- Branch pages rank in search engine results for multiple keywords.
- Local office pages are now present on authoritative, industry-relevant sites which has improved search engine visibility.